Adjustable Tablet Stand with Arm - Pivoting - Wall-Mountable
Tablet Mount | For 4.7" to 12.9" Tablets | Optional Wall-Mount Base Included
Product ID: ARMTBLTDT
- Universal tablet stand supports a wide range of tablets and phones, from 4.7" to 12.9"
- Tablet arm pivots +170 degrees at base, -40 / +180 degrees at elbow, and rotates 360 degrees for portrait or landscape viewing
- Includes optional base for wall or surface mounting
Integrate your iPad Pro or other tablet seamlessly into your workspace, with this adjustable tablet stand. Move the tablet arm up or down and rotate the tablet to adjust your viewing position instantly. The universal tablet stand rests securely on your desk, or you can mount it to a wall, or on the underneath surface of a cabinet or cupboard.
Maximize Your Tablet Use
With this highly adjustable tablet stand, you can maximize use of your tablet without having to hold it in your hand or place it down on your desk.
Change Your Viewing Angle with Ease
Simply move the tablet arm up or down, with its two movable joints, to position your tablet at the perfect height. The tablet arm pivots 0 / +170 degrees at the base and -40 / +180 degrees at the elbow, to allow easy adjustment of the tablet positioning. Switch easily from portrait to landscape position, with 360 degree rotation.
The clamp spreads apart easily to hold a tablet or phone from 4.7" to 12.9" in size, and up to 1 kg (2.2 lb.) in weight. With its large base, the tablet stand rests securely on your desk, counter or other flat surface. A smaller base is also included, which lets you mount the tablet stand to a wall, or on the bottom surface of a work cabinet or kitchen cupboard, for a wide range of applications.
The ARMTBLTDT is backed by a 5-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Use the tablet stand on your desk or counter, for easy viewing
- Wall-mount to view reference material without having to hold your tablet
- Mount the tablet stand under a counter or cupboard, to view instructions with ease
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk Stand, Wall-Mount|
|Maximum Display Size||12.9"|
|Minimum Display Size||4.7"|
|Swivel / Pivot||0 / +170° (at base) -40° / +180° (elbow)|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||1 kg [2.2 lb]|
|Material||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||35 cm [13.8 in]|
|Product Length||16 cm [6.3 in]|
|Product Width||16 cm [6.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||1.4 kg [3 lb]|
|Package Height||76 mm [3 in]|
|Package Length||16.8 cm [6.6 in]|
|Package Width||28.7 cm [11.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.5 kg [3.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - tablet arm|
|1 - base|
|1 - wall plate|
|1 - decorative cover|
|2 - screws|
|2 - concrete anchors|
|1 - 2.5 mm hex key|
|1 - 3 mm hex key|
|1 - 4 mm hex key|
|1 - knob|
|1 - instruction manual|
Lockable Tablet Mount | For 9.7" Tablets | Steel Construction
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For Most 7" to 11" Tablets | Detachable Holder
Portable Tablet Mount | For 6.5" to 7.8" Wide Tablets | Carrying Bag Included
Lockable Tablet Stand | For 9.7" Tablets | Metal Construction | Fixed Height
Charge or sync your Micro USB, iPhone, iPod or iPad device using a single cable
Increase student's comfort and productivity with mobile desks that feature easy height adjustment
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Provides the necessary tools to service and repair PC computers
Access any two SD cards simultaneously on your USB Type-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast portable card reader
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.