Flat-Screen TV Wall Mount - Tilting
Display Wall Mount | Steel | For 32" to 75" TVs
Product ID: FLATPNLWALL
Maximize space while creating an impressive display with this flat-screen TV wall mount for large TVs or monitors. The heavy-duty wall mount securely supports a VESA Mount compliant TV from 32" to 75", with easy-to-use tilt adjustment for comfortable viewing.
Ideal for the Boardroom, or Digital Signage
Mount your flat-screen TV in a location that's convenient for visitors, clients and employees, while saving valuable space. The wall mount is ideal for boardrooms, lobbies or other venues providing an impressive and secure way to display a large flat-panel TV or create digital signage. The robust wall mount supports a large 32” to 75” flat-screen TV weighing up to 165 lb. (75 kg).
Tilt Your Display to the Ideal Viewing Angle
The TV wall mount lets you angle your TV display toward your audience. With the tilt feature, you can mount your TV lower or higher than eye level and still view it comfortably. The tilt-adjusting knobs make it easy to adjust your TV to the ideal viewing angle.
Easy and Secure Setup
The hook-and-mount design of the TV wall mount makes setup fast and easy. You simply attach the vertical brackets, with built-in hooks, to the back of your TV. Once the brackets are attached, you then hang your TV securely onto the wall mount. Cable management helps to keep cables out of view.
The FLATPNLWALL is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Safely and securely wall-mount your TV
- Keep guests informed and entertained
- Ideal for lobbies, lecture halls, classrooms and meeting spaces
- Save space in your home theater or living room
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Minimum Profile from Wall||83 mm [3.3 in]|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 15° / - 15°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||75"|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||75 kg [165.8 lb]|
|Internal Depth||83 mm [3.3 in]|
|Internal Height||500 mm [19.7 in]|
|Internal Width||810 mm [31.9 in]|
|Product Height||50 cm [19.7 in]|
|Product Length||81 cm [31.9 in]|
|Product Width||83 mm [3.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||3.8 kg [8.5 lb]|
|Package Height||89 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||83.5 cm [32.9 in]|
|Package Width||23.8 cm [9.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.9 kg [10.7 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wall plate|
|1 - left bracket|
|1 - right bracket|
|1 - Allen key|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x14 mm screws|
|4 - M8x30 mm screws|
|4 - M6x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x50 mm screws|
|4 - washers|
|8 - short spacers|
|8 - long spacers|
|6 - 6.3x55 mm screws|
|6 - concrete anchors|
|6 - flat washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Create feature-rich HDMI connections, up to 10 m away with no signal loss
Create feature-rich HDMI connections that are certified to be error-free
Deliver high quality optical digital sound, with no signal interference
Convert a Digital Coax or Toslink Signal to Stereo RCA Audio
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.