3.5 mm to 3.5 mm Audio Coupler - Female to Female
Join Two Stereo Audio Cables Together to Make a Longer Cable
Product ID: GCAUD3535FF
The GCAUD3535FF Audio Cable Adapter/Audio Coupler features two 3.5mm audio female connectors, providing a cost-effective way to combine two standard 3.5mm stereo headphone cables or convert a standard audio cable into an extension cable.
The F-F Audio Cable adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Gold plated connectors increase conductivity and help reduce corrosion
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free technical support
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Product Weight||8 g [0.3 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm Audio Coupler - F/F|
Extend the distance between your PC and speakers by up to 12ft
2552+ In stock
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device with standard RCA cables
161+ In stock
Extend the connection distance between your computer and speakers by up to 6-feet
1210+ In stock
556+ In stock
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
446+ In stock
Connect your computer or audio device (iPod®, MP3 Player, etc.) to a stereo with standard RCA cables
1905+ In stock
Split a single headphone jack into two
2+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.