Slim Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female
Split one headphone jack into two separate jacks
Product ID: MUY1MFFS
- Slimline connector molding designed for use with portable devices
- Molded connectors with strain relief
The MUY1MFFS Slim 3.5mm Stereo Splitter Cable/Y-cable features one 3.5mm male and two 3.5mm female audio connectors, splitting a single headphone jack into two.
A practical, cost-effective audio solution, the 3.5mm stereo splitter cable features slim connector molding that fits easily into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®/MP3 player is in a protective case.
The 3.5mm audio splitter/Y-cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect headphones and external speakers simultaneously to your computer
- Slim connector design enables a simple 3.5mm audio device connection, even if the device is enclosed in a jacket or case
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Sweden
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Humidity||0% to 90% at 25°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||200 mm [7.9 in]|
|Product Height||0.7 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||200 mm [7.9 in]|
|Product Width||6 mm [0.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||11 g [0.4 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Slim Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.