2m Premium Certified HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet - Durable High Speed UHD 4K 60Hz HDR - 6ft Rugged M/M HDMI Cord with Aramid Fiber - TPE - Ultra HD Monitors, TVs & Displays
White | Durable HDMI Cable | Reinforced Aramid Fiber | EMI Protection | TPE Cable
Product ID: RHDMM2MPW
- PREMIUM HDMI 2.0 CABLE: Certified HDMI 2.0 with Ethernet w/18Gbps bandwidth; 4K 60Hz (3840x2160), HDR for high contrast ratio, 21:9 cinema aspect ratio, 3D, 32 Ch. multi-stream audio w/1536Hz sampling
- DURABLE: Ultra HD high speed HDMI cable w/Kevlar aramid fiber for high tensile (pull) strength for reliability & durability; Tested to withstand 10000+ bend cycles at 180° angle & 5000+ insertions
- FLEXIBLE CABLE: TPE jacket absorbs stress of frequent bends protecting the core of the rugged UHD HDMI cord. TPE is non-toxic, halogen free & RoHS certified for environmental sustainability
This HDMI cable with Ethernet withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, the rugged HDMI cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
This Premium Certified HDMI cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that braces it from the stress of frequent bends. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cord.
Premium High Speed HDMI Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- HDMI gold plated connector with metal shield protects the circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Supporting all HDMI 2.0 specifications, this 6ft white HDMI Premium Certified cable supports resolutions up to 4k 60Hz with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps. The short male to male HDMI cable also supports HDR for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors providing an enriched and enjoyable viewing experience.
RHDMM2MPW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Audio Specifications||Up to 32 audio channels with 1536Hz sampling rate|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||52.000|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||103.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.