3 ft HD15 to Component RCA Breakout Cable Adapter - M/M
Connect a VGA output (video card, etc.) to a display/monitor that uses Component video input
Product ID: HD15CPNTMM3
The HD15CPNTMM3 3ft HD15 to Component RCA Breakout Cable Adapter features a male VGA (HD15) connector and male component video connectors, allowing you to connect a VGA output (video card, etc.) to a display/monitor that uses Component video input.
Constructed of only top quality materials and expertly designed for reliable performance, the HD15 to Component RCA breakout cable adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: This cable requires a video converter or output device that can process a YPbPr signal through an HD15 (VGA) port.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Component Video (3 x RCA) Male|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Height||0 cm [0 in]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Width||0 mm [0 in]|
|Weight of Product||93 g [3.3 oz]|
|Package Height||24 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||102 g [3.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft HD15 to Component RCA Breakout Cable Adapter - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.