10 ft Computer Power Cord - C19 to C20
Product ID: PXTC19C2010
This 10 ft Power Cord is a compact C19 to C20 computer cable that is designed to work with racks and Power Distribution Units.
Backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty, this 10ft computer power cord is expertly designed for longevity, and is constructed of only the highest quality of materials.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extend the reach from your Power Distribution Unit and Rack by 10 ft
- Replace worn-out or missing power cords with this high quality, 10ft Computer Power Cord
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - IEC 60320 C19 Power|
|1 - IEC 60320 C20 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||13 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Wire Gauge||16 AWG|
|Package Height||97 mm [3.8 in]|
|Package Length||42 mm [1.7 in]|
|Package Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 kg [1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 ft Computer Power Cord - C19 to C20|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.