10 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13
Extend a High-Power Power Cord Connection by up to 10ft
Product ID: PXT1001410
- One C14 plug and one C13 Receptacle rated to carry 125V at 15A
- Provides higher power handling, good for larger devices
The PXT1001410 Power Cord Extension Cable's heavy-duty (14 AWG) wire gauge is more than sufficient for handling higher power loads, making it a reliable solution for connecting larger servers to PDUs (Power Distribution Units).
This 10-foot Power Extension Cable features one computer power female connector and one hooded male power connector, enabling you to extend the connection between your PC and monitor by up to 10ft.
This high quality replacement Power Extension Cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- Make a reliable power connection from your server to a PDU
- Extend the connection between your PC and monitor by up to 10ft
- Saves space and removes clutter, enabling you to place your PC and monitor as needed
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 14AWG wire construction ensures maximum power handling capability
- Provides a high quality replacement for worn-out or missing power cords
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Connector B||2 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Height||2 cm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Width||29 mm [1.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||458.6 g [16.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Package Height||36 mm [1.4 in]|
|Package Length||31.8 cm [12.5 in]|
|Package Width||25.6 cm [10.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||477 g [16.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.