3m UK Computer Power Cord - 3 Pin Mains Lead - C13 to BS-1363
Connect to a grounded UK power outlet from any PC computer up to 3m away
Product ID: PXT101UK3M
The PXT101UK3M UK Computer Power Cord, features one BS 1363 plug and one C13 connector, making it a suitable replacement for worn-out or missing PC power cords.
Designed for durability and dependability, this 3-Pin Mains Power Lead is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables you to position your PC as needed
- Durable, reliable performance backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - BS 1363 Power (UK) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Weight of Product||320 g [11.3 oz]|
|Package Height||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||328 g [11.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3m Standard UK Computer Power Cord|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.