1 Port 16in DB9 Serial Port Bracket to 10 Pin Header - Low Profile
Add a DB9 serial port to the rear panel of a small form factor/low profile computer
Product ID: PLATE9M16LP
The PLATE9M16LP (16 inch/ 0.4 m) Low Profile Serial Plate adds a DB9 serial port to the rear panel of a small form factor/low profile computer, connecting to an IDC10 header connector on the motherboard.
Constructed of high quality components, this durable low profile DB9 bracket is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
Please refer to this product's Technical Specifications to ensure compatibility with your motherboard.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Sweden
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - IDC (10 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Conforms to Apex10-Everex-Intel Specification, please refer to wiring diagram manual on the Support tab|
|Cable Length||406.4 mm [16 in]|
|Product Height||2.2 cm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||412 mm [16.2 in]|
|Product Width||80.4 mm [3.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||12.8 cm [5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 16 inch / 0.4 m Low Profile Port Serial Plate|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.