5ft Desktop USB Extension Cable - A Male to A Female
Extend a USB port from the back of your computer to your desktop
Product ID: USBEXTAA5DSK
- Moves the USB port from the back of the computer to your desktop or computer case
- USB Male to USB Female
The USBEXTAA5DSK Desktop USB Extension Cable connects to an available USB female port on a Mac® or PC computer, allowing you to relocate the USB (female) port up to 5 ft away from the computer case. By extending the USB port away from the computer case, you can situate a USB port in a more practical spot, such as on top of the computer case or on a desktop.
A perfect solution for accessing digital cameras, MP3 players, USB thumb drives or other external USB storage, the Desktop USB Extension Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows easy access to USB ports - removes the hassle of connecting peripheral devices to the back of your computer
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Extend the reach of your USB port
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1600481|
|Ingram Micro España||V930792|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930792|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1600481|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2772737|
|CMS Distribution Ireland||USBEXTAA5DSK|
|Ingram Micro France||V930792|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930792|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428794|
|Tech Data - France||4428794|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428794|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428794|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||1.5 m [5 ft]|
|Product Length||1.5 m [5 ft]|
|Product Weight||118 g [4.2 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||123 g [4.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5ft Desktop USB Extension Cable - A Male to A Female|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.