5ft Desktop USB Extension Cable - A Male to A Female
Extend a USB port from the back of your computer to your desktop
Product ID: USBEXTAA5DSK
- Moves the USB port from the back of the computer to your desktop or computer case
- USB Male to USB Female
The USBEXTAA5DSK Desktop USB Extension Cable connects to an available USB female port on a Mac® or PC computer, allowing you to relocate the USB (female) port up to 5 ft away from the computer case. By extending the USB port away from the computer case, you can situate a USB port in a more practical spot, such as on top of the computer case or on a desktop.
A perfect solution for accessing digital cameras, MP3 players, USB thumb drives or other external USB storage, the Desktop USB Extension Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows easy access to USB ports - removes the hassle of connecting peripheral devices to the back of your computer
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||1.5 m [5 ft]|
|Product Length||1.5 m [5 ft]|
|Weight of Product||118 g [4.2 oz]|
|Package Height||225 mm [8.9 in]|
|Package Length||0 cm [0 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||123 g [4.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5ft Desktop USB Extension Cable - A Male to A Female|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.