5m USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F
Extend the distance between a computer and a USB 3.0 device by an additional 5 meters
Product ID: USB3AAEXT5M
The USB3AAEXT5M, 5-meter Active USB 3.0 Extension Cable, offers one USB type-A (male) connector and one USB type-A (female) connector, and provides an active extension of USB 3.0 devices of up to 5-meters (16-feet).
An all in one cable for overcoming distance restrictions as well as power source limitations; the active USB 3.0 extension cable incorporates bus powered active circuitry to ensure performance beyond the length limits of standard USB cables. Up to 4 of these cables can be daisy-chained together, allowing the connection to be extended a total of 20-meters. If necessary, the USB device can be powered from a wall outlet using the Universal AC power adapter provided with the cable.
The USB3AAEXT5M extension cable (USB Extender) supports high speed USB 3.0 transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends a USB 3.0 device connection by an additional 5m (16ft) or cascade up to 4 levels for 20m (64ft)
- Powered directly from the USB port or through the included Universal external power adapter
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Extend the distance of USB peripherals beyond the USB 3.0 3-meter limitation
Cascade up to 4 levels
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1991390|
|Ingram Micro España||V931868|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V931868|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1991390|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2772742|
|Ingram Micro France||V931868|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V931868|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428433|
|Tech Data - France||4428433|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428433|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428433|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Cascade up to 4 USB3AAEXT5M devices together for further extension|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.35 A|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||10|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Cable Length||5 m [16.4 ft]|
|Product Length||5 m [16.4 ft]|
|Product Weight||250 g [8.8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||460 g [16.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5 m USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Plug Adapters for North America, UK, Europe, and Australia|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.