Active USB 3.0 USB-A to USB-B Cable - M/M - 5m (15ft)
Connect USB 3.0 devices up to 5m away, with no signal loss
Product ID: USB3SAB5M
- Designed to exceed standard USB 3.0 cable lengths, the signal is automatically re-equalized to reach up to 5-meters distance
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
You don’t need to be limited by a standard-sized USB cable. This active USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) cable, better known as a USB 3.0 cable, lets you position your USB Type-B peripherals where you need them, up to 5 meters away from your computer.
Now, you can locate USB devices such as portable hard drives and external video capture devices to make better use of your workspace. This 5-meter (15-foot) cable has a built-in equalizing chip that delivers a reliable connection, with no signal loss, beyond the 3-meter limit of standard USB 3.0 cables.
The USB3SAB5M is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Chipset ID||VIA/VLI - VL210|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||5 m [16.4 ft]|
|Product Length||5 m [16.4 ft]|
|Weight of Product||257 g [9.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Length||21.5 cm [8.5 in]|
|Package Width||22.4 cm [8.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||355 g [12.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5m Active USB 3.0 A to B Cable - M/M|
Connect USB 3.0 devices up to 10m away, with no signal loss
523+ In stock
Extend the distance between a computer and a USB 3.0 device by an additional 5 meters
390+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.