USB-C to Mini-USB Cable - M/M - 2 m (6 ft.) - USB 2.0
Connect USB 2.0 Mini-B devices to your USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
Product ID: USB2CMB2M
This USB-C™ to Mini-USB cable lets you connect your USB 2.0 peripheral devices to USB-C computers or car chargers. For example, you can connect your camera to a USB Type-C™ laptop or desktop computer and download your latest photos or videos. You could also connect your Mini-USB GPS to a USB-C car charger.
The USB2CMB2M from StarTech.com comes with a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Height||0.7 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Width||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||54 g [1.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||57 g [2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to Mini-B cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.