ExpressCard to CardBus Laptop Adapter PC Card
Use CardBus cards in your laptop ExpressCard slot
Product ID: CB2EC
- Supports Type II PC cards and compatible with 32-bit CardBus cards
- Fits into 34mm or 54mm ExpressCard slots
- No driver installation or external power adapter required
The CB2EC CardBus to ExpressCard Adapter converts a laptop ExpressCard port into a CardBus port, enabling you to use older CardBus cards with a newer (ExpressCard-capable) laptop computer.
Ideal for use with Ethernet LAN, Broadband, Modem, and other CardBus expansion cards, this adapter eliminates the expense of replacing your existing CardBus cards for the sake of compatibility with a newer laptop computer.
The CardBus to ExpressCard adapter supports common operating systems including Windows® XP, Vista™, and Mac OS X and up, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compatible with most types of CardBus cards and ExpressCard slots, making this adapter a flexible solution for a variety of situations
- No driver or software means your 32-bit CardBus cards will install as if the adapter is not even there
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Connect older CardBus-based cards to a new laptop that only has ExpressCard slots
A cost-effective alternative to Industrial and Legacy CardBus cards that may be hard to find or too costly to replace
Great for use with Ethernet LAN, Broadband, modems and other CardBus expansion cards
|Dell France Harmony||A6914489|
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1596023|
|Ingram Micro España||V930639|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930639|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1596023|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2776391|
|Ingram Micro France||V930639|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930639|
|Tech Data - France||4672747|
|Card Type||34mm ExpressCard|
|Chipset ID||Texas Instruments - XIO2000A|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - ExpressCard (34mm)|
|External Ports||1 - PC Card (Type II, Cardbus) Slot|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Supports 32-bit, Type I/II CardBus cards only|
|Product Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||128 mm [5 in]|
|Product Weight||41 g [1.4 oz]|
|Product Width||64 mm [2.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - ExpressCard to CardBus Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.