PCI Express X1 to X16 Low Profile Slot Extension Adapter
Connect a low profile x16 PCI Express Card to an x1 slot
Product ID: PEX1TO162
- x16 lane PCIe slot connector to x1 lane
- Designed to properly mount a low profile card into a full profile slot
- Complete pass-through designs supports the latest PCI Express speeds
This PCIe x1 to PCIe x16 Slot Extension adapter provides enhanced compatibility between motherboards and a variety of PCI Express expansion cards, allowing you to install a PCIe card (x1 - x16) in an x1 slot.
The PCI Express x1 to x16 adapter accommodates low profile x2, x4, x8, x12 or x16 PCI Express cards, eliminating the cost and hassle of upgrading a PCIe card or replacing the motherboard for the sake of compatibility.
- Install a low profile video card into a system with only a x1 PCIe slot
- Install x4 or larger PCIe cards into a system with only x1 PCIe slots available
- Install a low profile PCIe card into a full profile system case
- Move cards that you will not require max bandwidth for, to keep x16 PCIe slots available for cards that you will require max bandwidth
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Turns a low profile PCIe card into a full profile card to fit in workstations or servers
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2.5 Gbps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|1 - PCI Express x16 Slot Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||PCI Express x1 supports 1 lane 2.5 Gbps PCI Express transfer rate|
|Product Height||0.8 cm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||12.7 cm [5 in]|
|Product Width||44.3 mm [1.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||12 g [0.4 oz]|
|Package Height||15.8 cm [6.2 in]|
|Package Length||21.9 cm [8.6 in]|
|Package Width||46 mm [1.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||80 g [2.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCIe x1 to x16 Adapter Card|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Install half-height/low profile x1 PCI Express interface cards in a standard PCI expansion slot
69+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.