1U 60x10mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan w/ Copper Heatsink & TX3
Add a copper heatsink cooler for a Socket 7/370 CPU for a 1U server
Product ID: FAN3701U
This 60x10mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler helps keep your 1U servers running smoothly, by providing a reliable, cost-effective server cooling solution.
The server CPU cooler features a copper base and socket-type CPU fan, ensuring rapid heat dissipation in the reduced space of a 1U server environment.
The CPU cooler is powered through a simple TX3 connection to the server power supply, and is suitable for all Intel Celeron/PIII processors and AMD Athlon/Duron processors up to 1GHz.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Copper base allows for more effective heat dissipation
- Ball-Bearing fan provides increased reliability, airflow and longer life
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||60 x 60 x 10mm (2.36 x 2.36 x 0.39in)|
|Fans||1 - 60 mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||64 x 63 x 10mm (2.52 x 2.48 x 0.39in)|
|Air Flow Rate||13.48 CFM|
|Noise Level||31 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.64 W|
|Weight of Product||199 g [7 oz]|
|Package Height||14.6 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Length||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Package Width||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6cm Copper CPU Fan for 1U Servers|
|1 - Packet of Thermal Compound|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.