6-32, 5/16in Long Black Metal Computer Case Thumbscrew – Pkg of 50
Add #6-32 thumbscrews to a computer case for easy, tool-less access
Product ID: SCREWTHUMB
This 50 pack of computer thumb screws is great to have on hand, eliminating the need to use a screwdriver to close up your computer case. The computer thumb screws offer duplicate convenience in the event you need to re-open the computer case, as the thumb screws can be removed by hand without a screw driver.
Each of the included #6-32 thumb screws measures 5/16".
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Thumb screw design allows for easy, tool-less removal ideal for computer case panels
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Head Pattern||Knurled Thumb / Phillips|
|Thread Type(s)||#6-32 x 5/16in|
|Product Length||8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Weight||123 g [4.3 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||125 g [4.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - Thumbscrew|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.