PC Mounting Computer Screws M3 x 1/4in Long Standoff - 50 Pack
Keep stocked with M3 computer case screws for hardware installations
Product ID: SCREWM3
This pack of 50 M3 x 1/4in computer screws are great to have on handy for building, repairing, and maintaining computer systems, for mounting any motherboard to your PC chassis or attaching any floppy/CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drives.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Common M3 threaded screw for mounting many different computer components
- Comes in a pack of 50 for large installations or just having spares for future installations
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Thread Type(s)||M3 (outer) M3 (inner)|
|Product Length||6.3 mm [0.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|Package Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||34 g [1.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - M3 Pan Head Computer Screw|
Keep stocked with #6-32 computer case screws for hardware installations
306+ In stock
Securely mount case fans in a chassis with the proper screws
629+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.