Replacement PC Mounting Screws #6-32 x 1/4in Long Standoff - 50 Pack
Keep stocked with #6-32 computer case screws for hardware installations
Product ID: SCREW6_32
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Common #6-32 threaded screw for mounting many different computer components
- Comes in a pack of 50 for large installations or just having spares for future installations
Installing the many different types of #6-32 threaded computer hardware such as hard drives, power supplies and expansion cards
System builders who regularly build computer systems or install new hardware
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1585417|
|Ingram Micro España||V930255|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930255|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1585417|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2776012|
|Ingram Micro France||V930255|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930255|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462142|
|Tech Data - France||4462142|
|Tech Data - Italy||4462142|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4462142|
|Head Pattern||Hex / Phillips|
|Product Length||6.3 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Weight||44 g [1.6 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||46 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - #6-32 computer screws|
Keep stocked with M3 computer case screws for hardware installations
1727+ In stock
Securely mount case fans in a chassis with the proper screws
1974+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.