1-Port Gigabit Midspan - PoE+ Injector - 802.3at and 802.3af
Deliver power and data to your Power over Ethernet device using this mountable PoE+ midspan
Product ID: POEINJ1GW
This Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE+) injector supplies power and data connectivity to a Gigabit PoE-compliant device using standard Ethernet cable, at distances of up to 100 m (330 ft.).
The PoE midspan is a cost-effective alternative to upgrading your existing network switch to a PoE-capable model.
Convenience and cost savings
This versatile PoE injector lets you connect a PoE-powered device (PD) to a non-PoE network switch, so you can avoid the expense and aggravation of replacing your existing switch with a PoE-enabled model. It supplies up to 30 watts of power, so you can easily power and access a high-power PoE-compliant device, such as an IP camera or a wireless access point (WAP), using traditional copper (RJ45) Ethernet cable. The midspan injector makes it easy to extend data and power connectivity to your PoE+ device across long distances, even in a remote location where a typical power outlet isn’t available.
Easy to set up in mixed environments
You can integrate this compact injector discreetly into a variety of environments. It features a surface-mountable housing that’s perfect for installing on walls or under a desk, but it’s also palm-sized, for use on desktop surfaces.
Plus, with plug-and-play operation, you can enjoy fast and hassle-free setup without disrupting your workflow.
Intelligent power allocation
Not sure which class your PoE device is? The Gigabit PoE+ injector automatically detects the power requirements of your connected PoE PD, and delivers the appropriate level of power without damaging your device.
The POEINJ1GW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for high-power PoE+ devices requiring Gigabit speeds such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras and Wi-Fi® access points (WAP)
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens, information kiosks, and phones in locations where a power connection isn’t available
- Perfect for small and home offices, as well as SMB applications, including system integrations, and IT administration
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+|
|IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T), IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE 802.3ab (1000BASE-T)|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Power Output||48 V DC, 30 W|
|Connector Type(s)||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|System and Cable Requirements||If your connected devices do not meet the IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at PoE standard, then the POEINJ1GW will not inject power to the connected device(s) / Ethernet cable(s)|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.75 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||0. 64 A|
|Output Voltage||56 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||36|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10~90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Product Width||63 mm [2.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|Package Height||76 mm [3 in]|
|Package Length||19 cm [7.5 in]|
|Package Width||23 cm [9.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1 kg [2.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Gigabit midspan|
|4 - screws|
|1 - universal power adapter|
|3 - power cords (EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Supply power and data connectivity to two Gigabit PoE devices over standard Ethernet cabling
Deliver power and data to four Power over Ethernet devices using this wall-mountable PoE+ midspan hub
354+ In stock
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
160+ In stock
Make Gigabit network connections using this high quality Cat6 Cable
28+ In stock
Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
68+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.