Citrix EG3C0000087 Compatible SFP Module - 1000BASE-T - SFP to RJ45 Cat6/Cat5e - 1GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP - RJ-45 100m
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Copper | RJ-45 | 100 m (328 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: EG3C0000087-ST
- 100% CITRIX EG3C0000087 COMPATIBLE SFP TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Citrix switches and routers to deliver dependable 1GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-T | 1Gbps | Copper | RJ-45 Connector | Distances up to 100m (328ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Citrix routers and switches
The EG3C0000087-ST is a Citrix EG3C0000087 compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Citrix brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 10/100/1000Base-TX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ-45
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 510,469,759 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Compatible Networks||1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)|
|Max Transfer Distance||100 m (328 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.25 Gbps|
|Product Height||13.8 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||13.7 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Width||68 mm [2.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||15 g [0.5 oz]|
|Package Height||31 mm [1.2 in]|
|Package Length||115 mm [4.5 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.