Citrix EG3C0000086 Compatible SFP Module - 1000BASE-SX - 1GbE Multimode Fiber MMF Optic Transceiver - 1GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP - LC 550m - 850nm - DDM
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Multi Mode Fiber | LC | 550 m (1804 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: EG3C0000086-ST
- 100% CITRIX EG3C0000086 COMPATIBLE SFP TRANSCEIVER: Designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Citrix switches and routers to deliver dependable 1GbE connectivity
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-SX | 1Gbps | Multi Mode (MMF) | LC Connector | 850nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 550m (1804ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Citrix routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver's status to most SNMP network management tools
The EG3C0000086-ST is a Citrix EG3C0000086 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Citrix brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 1000Base-SX compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 550 m (1804 ft).
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 550 m (1804 ft)
- MTBF: 629,953,711 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Compatible Networks||1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)|
|Max Transfer Distance||550 m (1804 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.25 Gbps|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||16.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.