Dell EMC AOC-SFP-10G-3M Compatible SFP+ Active Optical Cable - 3 m (9.8ft)
10 Gbps | Active Optical Cable | 3 m (9.8ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: AOCSFP10G3ME
The AOCSFP10G3ME is a Dell EMC AOC-SFP-10G-3M compatible fiber optical SFP+ cable that is designed, programmed and tested to work with Dell EMC brand 10 Gb compatible servers or routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This active optical SFP+ cable (AOC) supports 10GbE applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports and is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions. The AOC cable is lighter and more flexible than SFP+ direct-attach cables which makes it ideal for installation in tight spaces and over longer distances.
Designed for high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency optical cable is ideal for applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Type||Active Optical Cable|
|Compatible Brand||Dell EMC|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.2W|
|Connector A||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Cable Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Length||300 cm [118.1 in]|
|Weight of Product||64.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||90.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.