Cisco SFP-10G-ZR Compatible SFP+ Module - 10GBASE-ZR - 10GbE Single Mode Fiber SMF Optic Transceiver - 10GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - LC 80km - 1550nm - DDM Cisco ASR9000, ASR1000, NCS5500
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 80 km (49.7 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP-10G-ZR-ST
- 100% CISCO SFP-10G-ZR COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like ASR9000, ASR1000, NCS5500, C3850, C9500 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-ZR | 10 Gbps | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1550nm | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 80km (49.7mi)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches; DDM support reports the transceiver's status to most SNMP network management tools
The SFP-10G-ZR-ST is a Cisco SFP-10G-ZR compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 10Gbase-ZR compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 80 km (49.7 mi).
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 80 km (49.7 mi)
- MTBF: 426,514,897 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1W|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||24.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.