MSA Compliant SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-BX (Downstream)
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 20 km (12.4 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP-10GB-BX-D-20-ST
The SFP-10GB-BX-D-20-ST is a MSA Compliant downstream fiber SFP+ transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com's SFP-10GB-BX-U-20-ST. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBase-BX compatible MSA Compliant switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 20 km (12.4 mi) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1330nmTx/1270nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 20 km (12.4 mi)
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- DDM: Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP+ modules and direct-attach SFP+ Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Compatible Brand||MSA Compliant|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||24.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.