Brocade 40G-QSFP-SR4 Compatible QSFP+ Transceiver Module - 40GBase-SR4
40 Gbps | Multi Mode Fiber | MPO | 150 m (492 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: 40G-QSFP-SR4-ST
The 40G-QSFP-SR4-ST is a Brocade 40G-QSFP-SR4compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Brocade brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBase-SR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 150 m (492 ft.).
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: MPO
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 150 m (492 ft.)
- MTBF: 244,610,583 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40.00 Gbps|
|Product Height||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||122 mm [4.8 in]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||42 g [1.5 oz]|
|Package Height||4.8 cm [1.9 in]|
|Package Length||18.5 cm [7.3 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||118 g [4.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ Transceiver|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.