USB HDMI over Cat 5e / Cat 6 KVM Console Extender w/ 1080p Uncompressed Video - 330ft (100m)
Operate a PC from up to 100m away, with uncompressed 1080p HDMI® video and USB keyboard / mouse
Product ID: SV565UTPHDU
The SV565UTPHDU USB HDMI® KVM Extender lets you control a PC from up to 330ft (100m) away over a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable connection, with uncompressed 1080p HDMI video and access to up to 3 connected USB devices.
A flexible solution for powering large high-definition displays remotely, this HDMI USB extender supports uncompressed 1080p or 1920x1200 video resolutions at maximum distance. Additional features such as 3D support, HDCP, CEC and Lip Sync pass-through enable you to display your content exactly as you need it on the remote display.
This versatile KVM console extender can be connected to a single system, or cascaded to an existing KVM switch for remote operation of multiple systems, and features 3 USB 2.0 ports on the remote end, allowing you to connect a keyboard, mouse, printer or other peripherals. Since the extender uses Cat 5e (or better) network cable, you have the option to use existing infrastructure wiring, which helps avoid the hassle and expense of running bulky video cables.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Operate one or more servers from a remote location within the same building or campus
- Use for remote control of secured, physically inaccessible servers
- Can act as a thin client for power users controlling powerful rack-mounted servers as their desktop machines
- Control and monitor a remote server from a harsh environment where the PC would not function properly due to heat/dust/etc. (factory, warehouse, mining, etc.)
- Ideal for controlling a PC in an area where fan or hard drive noise is unacceptable, such as a television broadcast studio
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power a large HDMI display from a distance with uncompressed 1080p video
- Operate a single system or KVM switch remotely through KVM console extension
- Save time and money by extending over an existing Cat 5e / Cat 6 infrastructure cabling
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|PC Video Type||HDMI|
|Color Depth||30/36-bit Deep Color|
|Max Transfer Distance||100 m (328 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||30 Mbps (USB)|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||Full uncompressed 1080p and 1920x1200
|Console Interface(s)||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|3 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Product measurements indicate a single unit only (either Host or Remote) Config port: reserved for manufacturer use|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|1 - Link|
|1 - USB|
|1 - Video|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.6 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||3 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||15|
|Power Source||2 AC Adapters Included|
|Humidity||20~80% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||3 cm [1.2 in]|
|Product Length||17.5 cm [6.9 in]|
|Product Width||11.2 cm [4.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||847 g [29.9 oz]|
|Package Height||10.3 cm [4.1 in]|
|Package Length||37.5 cm [14.8 in]|
|Package Width||21.4 cm [8.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.5 kg [5.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - local transmitter unit|
|1 - remote receiver unit|
|1 - mounting kit|
|1 - HDMI cable|
|1 - USB cable|
|2 - universal power adapters (NA, EU ,UK)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Operate a PC from up to 100m away, with uncompressed 1920x1200 DVI video and USB keyboard / mouse
30+ In stock
Operate a Dual VGA, USB-enabled PC up to 650ft away, as if it was installed locally
6+ In stock
Extend DVI-D (or HDMI) video, USB, audio, and Serial signals up to 2km (6562ft) over fiber
6+ In stock
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
178+ In stock
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
21+ In stock
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
5550+ In stock
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
900+ In stock
Make 10Gb Ethernet connections with PoE support
283+ In stock
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
This device outputs HDMI video signals. If you have a display or video destination that uses another type of video connection, there are ways that you can convert the video signal or connection. These options are outlined below and organized by the target connection.
When you consider whether to convert an HDMI video signal to another connection type, it is important to know if the media that is being converted from the HDMI video connection is protected by High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP). If the media is protected by HDCP, you cannot convert to analog video connections because they do not support HDCP. You may experience this issue when you use devices like Blu-ray players, DVD players, and certain gaming consoles.
|VGA||HDMI to VGA: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=HDMI&filter_AVOUTPUT=VGA.|
|DisplayPort||HDMI to DisplayPort: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=HDMI&filter_AVOUTPUT=DisplayPort.|
This device has an HDMI input port. If you have a video source that uses another video connection, there are options available to convert the video signal or connection. These options will be outlined below for each video source connection.
DVI to HDMI video converters: https://www.startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/Video-Adapter/HDMI-Cable-Adapters/.
DVI to HDMI video cables: https://www.startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/HDMI/HDMI-to-DVI/.
DisplayPort to HDMI passive converters: https://www.startech.com/AV/Displayport-Converters/DP-HDMI/?filter_CONVERTTYPE=Passive.
DisplayPort to HDMI active converters: https://www.startech.com/AV/Displayport-Converters/DP-HDMI/?filter_CONVERTTYPE=Active.
DisplayPort Passive and Active Conversions
The converter that you require depends on the type of DisplayPort video source that you are using. For more information about converting DisplayPort video signals, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/DisplayPort_Converter_DP_Multi_Mode.
There are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential issues. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
- Video and Ethernet cables
- Mouse and keyboard
- Video source (such as a DVR or computer)
- Video destination (such as a monitor or projector)
Note: When you test setup components, you should avoid using video adapters. For example, if you are converting a VGA source to HDMI for use with an HDMI extender, you should use an HDMI source when you test the components.
To test your setup components, try the following:
- Use a different cable, mouse, keyboard, video source, and video destination in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
- Use the cable, mouse, keyboard, video extender, video source, and video destination in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
When you test your cables, it is recommended that you do the following:
- Test each cable individually.
- Use short cables when you are testing.
When you test the video source and video destination, it is recommended that you do the following:
- Test to make sure that the video source and video destination work together without using the KVM extender.
- Test to make sure that the video source and video destination work together at the resolution that you want to use.
Note: In order for your setup to work properly, the video source, extender, and destination all need to support the resolution that you are using.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.