Dual Monitor Sit-to-stand Workstation
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment and a dual monitor mount
Product ID: BNDSTSDUAL
- Place the sit-stand workstation on your existing desk to create an ergonomic work space
- Increase your comfort, by changing your position from sitting to standing, with one touch
- Boost your productivity by multitasking on two mounted displays
This dual-monitor sit-to-stand workstation lets you enhance your productivity and comfort, by giving you a dual-display work space that’s easy to adjust according to your desired working position.
Go from sit to stand, with one touch
With one touch, you can switch your position from sitting to standing or vice versa, to keep a balanced level of movement throughout the day. The workstation features an advanced pneumatic spring that makes it easy to raise or lower the platform. Whether you want to sit or stand while you’re working, it’s easy to adjust the standing desk to match your exact height requirements, instead of selecting from pre-determined heights.
You can also adjust the tension of the spring according to the weight of monitors, laptops and other components on the platform, to make raising or lowering the workstation even easier.
Boost your productivity, with multi-monitor efficiency
Adding two monitors to a single workstation gives you the additional screen space you need to simplify multitasking and maximize productivity. Using two displays makes it easier to reference material on one display while working on another, saving you the time and hassle of having to flip back and forth between documents.
The monitor arms offer a wide range of motion on several axes, giving you the freedom to place your displays side by side, spread apart, back to back, or anywhere in between. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without having to scroll down the screen, the dual arm also supports landscape-to-portrait display rotation for each monitor.
A cost-effective ergonomic solution
Create a more ergonomic work environment at a fraction of the cost of a standing desk. Instead of replacing your conventional seated desk, you can simply place this compact sit-to-stand workstation on your existing work space and clamp the rear of the base to your desk.
Flexible use and spacious setup
The sit-stand workstation lets you optimize your desk area, and it’s easy to integrate it into your current layout by simply setting it on your desk, tabletop or other stable work surface (minimum 26 in. depth).
The workstation provides lots of space for writing notes or placing accessories on its base and features a large keyboard tray that accommodates your keyboard and mouse, so it’s perfect for any business or home office workspace.
The BNDSTSDUAL is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a dual-monitor sit-to-stand workstation, for versatile applications in business settings, corporate and institutional environments, or your home office.
- Install ergonomic workstations for your employees, while saving cost by utilizing existing desks and work spaces.
- Add two monitors to your work station, so that you can complete your tasks quicker, without the disruption of having to flip between windows.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This StarTech.com kit contains two products, our Sit-to-Stand Workstation (ARMSTS) and our Dual Monitor Mount with Articulating Arms (ARMDUAL) to enhance your productivity and comfort by giving you a dual monitor workstation that lets you control your working position
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / - 90°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||474 mm [18.7 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Maximum Height||421 mm [16.6 in]|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° around the support post
180° at the shoulder
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8.7 kg [19.2 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||16 cm [6.3 in]|
|Product Length||85.6 cm [33.7 in]|
|Product Width||68 cm [26.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||19.5 kg [43.1 lb]|
|Package Height||19 cm [7.5 in]|
|Package Length||74 cm [29.1 in]|
|Package Width||55.5 cm [21.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||20.8 kg [46 lb]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.