CustomerSupport FAQs

Before You Buy

How do I change the name of my company?

If your company name changed but your tax ID is the same, StarTech.com requires a Letter of Amendment stating that the name of your company changed. You can send this document to [email protected] and the Customer Service Advisory Team will process the name change.

If your company name changed and you also have a new tax ID, you need to complete a new reseller application and upload your new tax certificate.

Heeft deze informatie u geholpen?
Ja Nee
Terug naar boven