Cat 6 Cables
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
Product ID: N6PATC1MYL
Cat 6 Cables
It’s all about selection. Choose the colors you want, the lengths you want, the styles you want
Select from a wide variety of colors, lengths, and styles to complete your network solutions. That way, you can organize your cable runs and identify network connections faster, easily find the cables that best suit your network connection requirements, and pick the styles, either snagless - perfect for concealed cable runs - or molded - perfect for strengthening the connector to prevent damage.
100% copper for outstanding value
Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.
24-gauge wire for high-performance network connections
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.
50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity
Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
We back all our cables with a lifetime warranty.
- Designed for use with Gigabit networks
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
Ingram Micro Peru
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||4 pair UTP|
|Wiring Standard||TIA/EIA-568-B.1-2001 T568B|
|Cable Rating||CAT6 - 650 MHz|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Weight of Product||1.6 oz [45 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Package Height||0.5 in [13 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.9 oz [55 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Yellow Snagless Cat6 UTP Patch Cable - ETL Verified|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.