4-Bay SATA HDD Docking Station - For 2.5”/3.5" SSDs/HDDs - USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Gain quick access to up to four SSDs/HDDs simultaneously, while also being able to swap drives in and out as needed
Product ID: SDOCK4U313
- Quad-bay top-loading design with independent drive doors, drive controllers, power switching, and ejection buttons
- Access up to four 2.5”/3.5” SSDs/HDDs simultaneously over USB 3.1 (10Gbps), and hot swap drives
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A interface, backward compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x
This 4-bay SATA HDD docking station lets you access up to four solid-state drives or hard drives simultaneously over USB 3.1 (10Gbps), and hot swap drives with ease. Ideal for IT professionals, the docking station provides large data capacity and fast file transfers, helping you manage your workflow more efficiently.
Save time accessing and managing your data
When you’re managing a large number of drives, the HDD/SSD docking station saves you time. Quickly dock and swap your drives for disk imaging, data recovery from failing drives, data backups, or other tasks.
The hard drive docking station also has SMART support, for accessing important drive information such as hours in use, number of power cycles, and disk health.
Fast data transfers
With USB 3.1 Gen 2, the HDD docking station lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
The hard drive docking station includes a USB Type-C cable, for connecting to USB-C equipped laptops and devices, and a USB Type-A cable, for backward compatibility with your existing USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x devices.
The docking station also works with 2.5” and 3.5” IDE hard drives, mSATA drives and M.2 drives using a compatible StarTech.com adapter:
IDE hard drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT2IDEADP SATA to 2.5in or 3.5in IDE Hard Drive Adapter for HDD Docks
The SDOCK4U313 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Perfect for system builders and IT professionals who need quick access to drives for imaging
- Quickly recover and backup data from an old drive
- Transfer data from one hard drive to another
- Convenient for technicians who test or benchmark multiple hard drives
|Bus Type||USB 3.1 Gen 2|
|Chipset ID||VIA Labs - VL820
VIA Labs - VL715
|Compatible Drive Types||SATA|
|Drive Size||2.5in & 3.5in|
|Fan Bearing Type||Sleeve Bearing|
|Fans||2 - 60 mm|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 2|
|Number of Drives||4|
|Hot Swap Capability||Yes|
|Max Drive Capacity||Tested up to 10TB|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10Gbps|
|Noise Level||19.04 dBA|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 10 Gbit/s|
|SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||4 - 22 pin SATA Data & Power Combo Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Windows 7 and earlier Windows versions do not support TRIM with USB to SATA devices.|
|LED Indicators||4 - Power|
|4 - Activity|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Plug Type||4-pin DIN|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||78|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||20% ~ 80% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Product Height||3.4 in [8.7 cm]|
|Product Length||11.5 in [29.1 cm]|
|Product Width||6.7 in [17.1 cm]|
|Weight of Product||2.2 lb [1 kg]|
|Package Height||10.6 in [27 cm]|
|Package Length||15.1 in [38.3 cm]|
|Package Width||7.7 in [19.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.3 lb [2.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - docking station|
|1 - 3.3 ft [1 m] USB 3.1 (Type-C) cable|
|1 - 3.3 ft [1 m] USB 3.1 (Type-A) cable|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Connect your USB Type-C devices, with reduced clutter
Connect your USB Type-C devices
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Connect a USB Type-C device to your laptop or desktop computer with reduced clutter
Convert an M.2 SSD into a 7mm high 2.5in SATA 6Gbps Open Frame SSD
Convert an mSATA SSD into a 7mm high 2.5in SATA 6Gbps Open Frame SSD
Add two 10Gbps USB Type-A ports to your computer, through a PCI Express slot
Add one USB Type-C and one USB Type-A port (10Gbps) to your computer, through a PCI Express slot
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.