- New Products
- Laptop Docking Stations
- Display and Video Adapters
- Audio-Video Products
- Server Management
- Hard Drive Accessories
- Add-on Cards & Peripherals
- Networking IO Products
- Display Mounts and Ergonomics
- Laptop Locks
- Computer Parts
Connect a PCMCIA/CardBus laptop card through a desktop PCI slot
Product ID: PCI2PCMCIA1E
This innovative PCI PCMCIA adapter creates a PCMCIA port on your desktop computer - in other words, you save the cost of separate adapters that perform the same function on notebook and desktop computers!
With support for a broad range of CardBus/PCMCIA compliant cards, even if you don't use a notebook computer, the PCI PCMCIA adapter offers a convenient way to proactively add the functionality offered by CardBus cards to a desktop computer, without having to open the computer chassis multiple times for card installation.
The PCI PCMCIA adapter also offers a cost-effective peripheral swapping solution, allowing users to swap CardBus connected peripherals between desktop and laptop computers - a cost-saving solution that's quick and easy to install.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect almost any 16-bit PCMCIA or 32-bit CardBus card (Type II) to a desktop computer
- Quick and easy installation with no driver or software installation required
- Backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Use laptop CardBus or PCMCIA cards on a desktop computer
- Use wireless broadband internet cards in rural areas without DSL or cable internet access
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile|
|Chipset ID||ENE - CB-1410QF|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V, 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||1 - PC Card (Type II, Cardbus) Slot|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2|
|Package Height||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Package Length||7.1 in [18 cm]|
|Package Width||6.7 in [17 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCMCIA/CardBus to PCI Adapter Card|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
Warning: See Proposition 65 Notice
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.