50x50x41mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan w/ Heatsink and TX3 and LP4
Replace or upgrade a Socket 7 or 370 CPU heatsink fan assembly
Product ID: FANP1003LD
StarTech.com's Socket 7/Socket 730 CPU cooler fan optimizes heat dissipation and removal by combining a large aluminum heatsink and 5cm brushless ball-bearing fan, helping to ensure ideal operating conditions for your hard working CPU.
A broadly compatible CPU cooling solution, the Socket 7/Socket 730 CPU cooler fan provides quiet cooling for Socket 370(PPGA) Celerons, Socket 7 Pentiums, AMD K6, K6-2 and Cyrix chips and is powered using a TX3 (3-lead) connection to either the computer power supply or the motherboard (direct). When powered directly from the motherboard, the fan speed and operating status can be monitored for ideal performance.
Capable of moving up to 8.84 CFM of air away from the CPU, the Socket 7/Socket 730 CPU cooler fan features a high-efficiency fan blade design and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Socket Type: Socket 7 & Socket 370
- VIA : C3, Cyrix III & Cyrix MII up to 500 MHz
- Intel : Celeron up to 500 MHz
- AMD : K-6 series up to 500 MHz
- Replace the stock OEM cooler or a failed Socket 7/370 heatsink fan assembly
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Aluminum heatsink with 50mm ball bearing cooling fan provides optimal cooling for Socket 7/370 CPUs
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||50 x 50 x 12.7mm
2 x 2 x 0.5in
|Heatsink Dimensions||50 x 50 x 22mm
2 x 2 x 0.85in
|Air Flow Rate||8.84 CFM|
|Noise Level||28 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||1.08 W|
|Product Height||4.9 cm [1.9 in]|
|Product Length||49 mm [1.9 in]|
|Product Width||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||81 g [2.9 oz]|
|Package Height||14.5 cm [5.7 in]|
|Package Length||99 mm [3.9 in]|
|Package Width||46 mm [1.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Pentium/K6/Celeron 3-Lead CPU Fan|
|1 - 3-pin to dual LP4 Molex Adapter Cable|
|1 - Packet of Thermal Compound|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.