1-Port Gigabit Midspan - PoE+ Injector - 802.3at and 802.3af
Deliver power and data to your Power over Ethernet device using this mountable PoE+ midspan
Product ID: POEINJ1GW
This Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE+) injector supplies power and data connectivity to a Gigabit PoE-compliant device using standard Ethernet cable, at distances of up to 100 m (330 ft.).
The PoE midspan is a cost-effective alternative to upgrading your existing network switch to a PoE-capable model.
Convenience and cost savings
This versatile PoE injector lets you connect a PoE-powered device (PD) to a non-PoE network switch, so you can avoid the expense and aggravation of replacing your existing switch with a PoE-enabled model. It supplies up to 30 watts of power, so you can easily power and access a high-power PoE-compliant device, such as an IP camera or a wireless access point (WAP), using traditional copper (RJ45) Ethernet cable. The midspan injector makes it easy to extend data and power connectivity to your PoE+ device across long distances, even in a remote location where a typical power outlet isn’t available.
Easy to set up in mixed environments
You can integrate this compact injector discreetly into a variety of environments. It features a surface-mountable housing that’s perfect for installing on walls or under a desk, but it’s also palm-sized, for use on desktop surfaces.
Plus, with plug-and-play operation, you can enjoy fast and hassle-free setup without disrupting your workflow.
Intelligent power allocation
Not sure which class your PoE device is? The Gigabit PoE+ injector automatically detects the power requirements of your connected PoE PD, and delivers the appropriate level of power without damaging your device.
The POEINJ1GW is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for high-power PoE+ devices requiring Gigabit speeds such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras and Wi-Fi® access points (WAP)
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens, information kiosks, and phones in locations where a power connection isn’t available
- Perfect for small and home offices, as well as SMB applications, including system integrations, and IT administration
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+|
|IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T), IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE 802.3ab (1000BASE-T)|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Power Output||48 V DC, 30 W|
|Connector Type(s)||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|System and Cable Requirements||If your connected devices do not meet the IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at PoE standard, then the POEINJ1GW will not inject power to the connected device(s) / Ethernet cable(s)|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.75 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||0. 64 A|
|Output Voltage||56 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||36|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10~90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Product Width||63 mm [2.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||50 g [1.8 oz]|
|Package Height||76 mm [3 in]|
|Package Length||19 cm [7.5 in]|
|Package Width||23 cm [9.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1 kg [2.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Gigabit midspan|
|4 - screws|
|1 - universal power adapter|
|3 - power cords (EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Supply power and data connectivity to two Gigabit PoE devices over standard Ethernet cabling
Deliver power and data to four Power over Ethernet devices using this wall-mountable PoE+ midspan hub
Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.