Single Desk-Mount Monitor Arm - Full Motion Articulating - Steel
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 34" Monitors
Product ID: ARMPIVOTE
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 8 lb. (3.6 kg)
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 20"/50.8 cm)
- Smooth one-touch height adjustment, with the gas-spring arm
Add more freedom to your work day. This single desk-mount monitor arm frees up space by letting you mount your monitor above your desk or table. The full motion articulating arm makes it easy to adjust your monitor position with extension, tilt, swivel, rotation and gas-spring height adjustments.
Free up Space and Work in Comfort
Mounting your display on a monitor arm above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily for an ergonomic work environment, and reclaim valuable workspace on your desk. The single monitor mount supports 12" to 34" displays with a maximum weight capacity of 8 lb. (3.6 kg).
Full-Motion and Spring-Assisted Height Adjustment
The adjustable monitor mount lets you extend the arm a full 22.05" (560 mm). The full motion arm moves freely provides a wide range of motion across multiple axes. You can tilt, swivel and rotate your monitor 360 degrees, to adjust your monitor for more comfortable viewing. Switch back and forth from landscape to portrait position at any time. Featuring spring-assisted height adjustment, the display mount lets you raise or lower your monitor with smooth and effortless positioning.
Steel Construction and Easy Setup
With its durable steel construction, the display mount securely holds your computer monitor. Setting up is easy. You can either clamp the mount to the side of your desk or table, or mount it through a grommet hole (hardware included). The integrated cable management channel keeps things neat and organized.
ARMPIVOTE is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Mount a display to your desk, table or counter with a wide range of adjustment capability
- Grommet mount your display through a desk and position as needed
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Raise or lower your display using only a finger, with the gas-spring height adjustment cylinder
- Place your display at an optimal viewing angle, with a flexible articulating monitor arm
- Maximize space-efficiency by mounting your displays above the desk surface
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 2.95 in. (10 - 75 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 1.96 - 2.75 in. (50 - 70 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / - 90°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||560 mm [22 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° around the support post
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||3.6 kg [8 lb]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 8 lb. (3.6 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 20" (50.8 cm).|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Weight of Product||2.2 kg [4.9 lb]|
|Package Height||13.2 cm [5.2 in]|
|Package Length||47.7 cm [18.8 in]|
|Package Width||21.3 cm [8.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.7 kg [6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Gas Spring Arm|
|1 - Extension Arm|
|1 - Support Pole|
|1 - Clamp|
|1 - Cover and Bolt|
|5 - Cable Covers|
|4 - Spacers|
|4 - M4x12mm Screws|
|4 - M4x25mm Screws|
|1 - Cable Clip|
|2 - Plastic Gasket Cushions|
|1 - 4mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - 6mm Allen Wrench|
|4 - Thumb screws|
|5 - Cable ties|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Raise your laptop and monitor off your desk, to create a dual-display workspace and increase productivity
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | For up to 34” Monitors
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Slim Profile | For up to 34" Monitors
VESA Monitor Mount | Works with iMac / Apple Cinema / Thunderbolt Displays | Up to 34" Monitors
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment, for increased comfort and productivity
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
Set up a permanent or hoteling (hot desking) 4K workstation where fewer peripheral and device ports are needed, and in an area where desk space is limited
Set up a permanent or hoteling (hot desking) workstation where fewer peripheral and device ports are needed, and in an area where desk space is limited
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
Add DVI video, as well as audio and Gigabit Ethernet connection ports to a laptop computer through a single USB 3.0 port
4-in-1 Laptop docking station with VGA, Ethernet, dual audio and 4 Port USB 2.0 connections
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.