1m USB 2.0 A to Right Angle B Cable - M/M
Connect hard-to-reach USB 2.0 peripherals, for installation in narrow spaces
Product ID: USBAB1MR
- 1x USB 'A' male connector
- 1x Right-angled USB 'B' male connector
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
The USBAB1MR 1-meter USB printer cable features one USB 'A' male connector and one right-angle USB 'B' male connector, providing a high-quality connection to USB 2.0 peripherals.
The right-angled USB ‘B’ connector allows you to connect to your hard-to-reach USB 2.0 printers, scanners, external hard drives, etc. and enables installation in narrow spaces.
Constructed of only top quality materials and expertly designed for durability, this angled USB cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect to hard-to-reach USB 2.0 peripherals easier than a straight-connector design would permit
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||39 g [1.4 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||17 mm [0.7 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||44 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB 2.0 A to Right Angle B Cable - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.