1m White USB 2.0 A to B Cable - M/M
Flexible connectivity of your USB 2.0 peripherals, for installation in tight-fitting locations
Product ID: USBPAB1MW
- Thin USB 2.0 connector moldings, with strain relief
- All white construction
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
The USBPAB1MW White USB A-to-B cable offers 1 meter in connection length and features thin USB connector moldings that allow for added flexibility when connecting USB 2.0 peripherals that are located in tight-fitting locations.
Constructed of only top-quality materials and expertly designed for durability, this 1m USB 2.0 A-B cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simplify your USB connections with thinner USB connector moldings specifically designed for plugging into tight-fitting locations
- Guaranteed reliability
Flexible positioning of your USB 2.0 devices such as printers, scanners or external USB hard drives, for connectivity in tight-fitting locations
|Ingram Micro Belgium||2570750|
|Ingram Micro España||V933061|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V933061|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||2570750|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V933061|
|Ingram Micro France||V933061|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||21 g [0.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||26 g [0.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m White USB 2.0 A to B Cable - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.