Deluxe Assortment PC Screw Kit - Screw Nuts and Standoffs
Install computer hardware with an assortment of screws, nuts and standoffs
Product ID: PCSCREWKIT
StarTech.com's PC Screw Kit offers a handy assortment of common PC fasteners for building, reparing, and maintaining computer systems. The PC screw kit includes 12 different fasteners all in a plastic carrying case with divided compartments.
The PC screw kit offers 50 screws in each of 7 category types, for a total of 350 screws, as well as an assortment of standoffs.
- System builders who regularly assemble computer systems
- Technicians who perform computer hardware repairs/replacement
- Computer users who perform their own computer hardware upgrades or installations
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Convenient and organized carrying case for a wide assortment of screws and standoffs
- Keep a variety of common computer case screws in one location
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Thread Type(s)||#6-32 x .25in
#6-32 x .15in
#4-40 x .18in
M3 x .25in
|Product Height||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Product Length||209 mm [8.2 in]|
|Product Weight||0 g [0 oz]|
|Product Width||107 mm [4.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||504 g [17.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - #4-40 Metal Standoff|
|50 - #4-40 x 1.6mm Nut|
|50 - #4-40 x 3/16in|
|50 - #4-40 x 6mm Nut|
|50 - #6-32 to M3 Metal Standoff|
|50 - #6-32 x 0.25in|
|50 - #6-32 x 4mm|
|50 - M3 x 0.25in|
|50 - Case Fan Screw|
|25 - AT-style Snap-In Plastic Standoff|
|25 - ATX-style Snap-In Plastic Standoff|
|25 - Pre-Tapped Snap-In Plastic Standoff|
Keep stocked with #6-32 computer case screws for hardware installations
228+ In stock
Keep stocked with M3 computer case screws for hardware installations
652+ In stock
Securely mount case fans in a chassis with the proper screws
1376+ In stock
Install a motherboard into a computer case with #6-32 threaded mounts and M3 screws
590+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.