Extreme Networks 10070H Compatible - 1000Base-T
1000 Mbps (1 Gbps) | Copper | RJ-45 | 100 m (328 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: 10070H-ST
The 10070H-ST is an Extreme Networks 10070H compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Extreme Networks brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 1000Base-T compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps)
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ-45
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 100 m (328 ft)
- MTBF: 510,469,759 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Compatible Brand||Extreme Networks®|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1.00 Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP Slot Plug|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||15.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.