This 6in Keyboard/Mouse Splitter Cable turns a single PS/2 port into two PS/2 peripheral connections, allowing a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to be used using a single port on a PS/2-enabled laptop/desktop computer.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Convert a single PS/2 port into two PS/2 ports and connect both your mouse and keboard to a single PS/2 port
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro UK
|Connector A||1 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Male|
|Connector B||2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Weight of Product||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Package Width||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 Inch IBM Keyboard Y Splitter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Customer Reviews1 (1 reviews)
1 out of 5 stars
Quality of Product
Tell us what you think of this product.
Need a little help getting started? Check out our review guidelines.
(1 star) Not working with mouse!
Response from StarTech.com:Brian, Customer Support on 1/29/2019 2:12:26 PM
6in PS/2 Keyboard Mouse Splitter Cable Adapter
Product ID: KYC1MF