USB Video Capture Adapter Cable - S-Video/Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device Cable - TWAIN Support - Analog to Digital Converter for Media Storage - Windows Only
Composite & S-Video Adapter | Windows® | VHS to DVD Video Capture
Product ID: SVID2USB232
- SD VIDEO CAPTURE: USB video capture adapter converts composite/S-Video & RCA 2ch audio into digital media; supports 30fps @720x480i (NTSC)/25fps @720x576 (PAL/SECAM) & MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4 encoding
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: USB 2.0 video capture cable drivers are TWAIN compatible for use w/ third-party software; incl. software provides an out of the box solution for Windows (7-10) computers
- CAPTURE & SHARE: Using third-party software (OBS, etc.) you can capture standard def 480i video and stream on services like YouTube (or other social media platforms) or in training & resource centers
This USB video capture adapter offers an easy to use analog video capture solution, enabling you to convert video (and accompanying audio) from a composite or S Video source to your Windows-based computer.
An easy-to-use device for recording analog video to your PC from external sources, such as a VCR or camcorder, the S Video and composite to USB converter offers the perfect solution for Betamax or VHS video capture, with real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding.
This analog to digital video adapter is ideal for converting VHS or home movies to digital format, as well as importing videos onto your Windows computer for editing. It also features a snapshot function that enables users to capture still images from their analog video.
This analog video capture cable delivers seamless analog video capture for your Windows devices. As well, the S Video / composite to USB adapter has TWAIN support, to ensure compatibility with a wide range of systems and software.
Small Form Factor Design
This analog to digital converter cable connects to your PC through USB 2.0 and is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, providing a conveniently portable video capture solution that's more than suitable for use with laptops and desktop computers alike.
SVID2USB232 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: This converter is for use with Windows-based devices only and is not compatible with macOS.
- Digitally record and view content from your reliable legacy equipment
- Convert your VHS home movies to digital format
- Connect your VCR or other analog source to your PC and capture audio/video in MPEG 1/2/4 format
Ingram Micro Australia
|AV Input||Audio RCA|
|Industry Standards||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|Video Encoding: MPEG 1, MPEG 2, and MPEG 4|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||720x480(NTSC) / 720x576(PAL)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||480Mbps|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male Output|
|Connector B||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Input|
|1 - Stereo Audio (2 x RCA) Female Input|
|1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Input|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This converter is for use with Windows-based devices only and is not compatible with macOS|
|Humidity||5~85% RH Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||10.2 in [260 mm]|
|Weight of Product||70.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 2.0 Capture Device|
|1 - User Guide|
|1 - Software CD|
|1 - Driver CD|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.