1m 3.5mm 4 Position TRRS Headset Extension Cable - M/F
Extend the connection distance between your iPhone®, mobile phone or computer headset by 1 meter
Product ID: MUHSMF1M
- 4-pole 3.5mm connectors with molded PVC strain relief
- 90% Spiral Wrapped Connector provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference
The MUHSMF1M 4-Pole 3.5mm headset extension cable (1m) features a 3.5mm (1/8" TRRS) audio connector on one end and a 3.5mm (1/8" TRRS) audio connector on the other, making it easy to extend the reach between your hands-free headset or headphones, and your iPhone®, mobile phone or laptop computer.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality 3.5mm audio extension cable features molded PVC strain relief at each of the 1/8" TRRS connectors, which prevents the cable termination points from bending at sharp angles, in turn reducing the risk of cable damage.
To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
Also, in some circumstances, when an extension cable is used with an in-line remote control equipped headset, the remote control functions may not operate properly. This is due to the sensitivity of the remote control circuitry and does not indicate any defect in the cable.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the TRRS connectors, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Provides greater flexibility by enabling you to move more freely, while working at your computer with VOIP applications (Skype, chat programs)
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 Position) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||3.5 mm Mini-Jack (4 position) male is configured per CTIA Standard|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Height||0.2 in [0.6 cm]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Width||0.2 in [6 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.3 in [7 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||5 in [12.8 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 oz [25 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m 3.5mm 4 Position Headset Extension Cable - M/F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Four-position audio cables, connectors, and adapters come in two different wiring standards: CTIA and OMTP. The four-position standard is more commonly referred to as Tip Ring Ring Sleeve (TRRS).
All StarTech.com TRRS audio cables, connectors, and adapters conform to the CTIA standard. Some OMTP audio devices can detect which pinout is being used and switch to the CTIA standard, but not all audio devices can do this.
The CTIA pinout is as follows:
|Ring 1||Right Audio|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.