USB-C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter - Active
Active USB C to AUX Female Adapter| Black | Universally Compatible
Product ID: USBCAUDIO
This USB-C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter lets you convert the USB-C port of your device into an audio jack.
Sleek and Portable Design
The active USB C to aux female adapter features a small and lightweight design, perfect for professionals on-the-go. Constructed of high-quality materials, the adapter provides a reliable and affordable audio solution for your USB-C devices that do not have a 3.5mm input.
This USB C to headphone jack is universally compatible enabling you to use your existing wired headset with your USB Type-C portable phone, tablet or laptop, including the MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, Google Pixel™, Huawei® and Samsung™ series. It also supports a 24-bit resolution at 192Kbps sampling rate for a high sound quality.
Comprehensive Product Testing & Expert Technical Support
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to our customers. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have a broad product expertise and work directly with StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
USBCAUDIO is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Audio Specifications||16-bit Resolution at 48 Kbps Sampling Rate
24-bit Resolution at 96 Kbps Sampling Rate
24-bit Resolution at 192Kbps Sampling Rate
|Connector A||1 - USB 3.1 USB Type C (10 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps) Male|
|1 - 3.5 mm Audio Female|
|Cable Length||4.7 in [120 mm]|
|Product Length||4.7 in [12 cm]|
|Weight of Product||5.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 oz [7 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to Audio Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.