Computer power cord - C14 to C19, 14 AWG, 3 ft
Connect a high-powered server to a power distribution unit
Product ID: PXTC14C19143
This C14-to-C19 power cord features 14 AWG wire that's suitable for high-power connections, making it perfect for high-end server equipment such as routers, switches, Power Distribution Units (PDU), etc.
Plus, you can use the cable to extend the reach of your existing power cord by 3 feet, which gives you the extra distance you need to place your devices according to your server room configuration.
Expertly designed and constructed of high-quality materials, the StarTech.com PXTC14C19143 power cord is backed by a lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximum power handling capability, for larger devices
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C19 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||15 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Weight of Product||7.1 oz [200 g]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Package Height||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|Package Length||11.4 in [29 cm]|
|Package Width||5.7 in [14.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7.2 oz [205 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord - C14 to C19|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.