12in 4 Pin Fan Power Splitter Cable - F/M
Connect two 4-pin (PWM) Fans to a Single Motherboard Fan Power Connector
Product ID: FAN4SPLIT12
The FAN4SPLIT12 Fan Power Splitter Cable enables you to connect two 4-pin (PWM) fans to a single motherboard power connector, which allows you to optimize your computer cooling capability.
Providing a flexible way to position computer case fans as needed, this 4-pin Fan Power Splitter cable offers a connection length of 1ft, eliminating the need to strain the connection between the computer power connector and the fans.
This high quality splitter cable is constructed of high quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Easily split a single motherboard fan power connector into two 4-pin (PWM) fan connectors - An inexpensive way to add more fan power connectors in a computer system.
- Cable to connect 2 CPU Fans to 1 power connector
- Easily split a single fan power connector into two 4-pin (PWM) fan connectors
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to connect two 4-pin (PWM) fans to a single motherboard fan power connector
- Re-position your computer case fans to provide optimal cooling to your system
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Australia
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin, PWM) Female|
|Connector B||2 - LP4 (4 pin, PWM) Male|
|Cable Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Product Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.4 oz [10 g]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Package Height||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 oz [15 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in 4 Pin Fan Power Splitter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.