0.3m (1ft) Coiled Black Apple 8-pin Lightning Connector to USB Cable for iPhone / iPod / iPad
Charge your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices with reduced clutter, in your car with this 1ft coiled cable
Product ID: USBCLT30CMB
The USBCLT30CMB Black Coiled Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad® can comfortably be stretched out to up to 0.3m/1ft to reach your mobile device and when compressed can be tucked out of way, to provide simple, tidy connections – great for charging in your car (requires USB charge port).
Colored to suit your black mobile devices, this Lightning to USB cable provides a reliable solution for both syncing and charging and provides a compact solution that makes it perfect for carrying as an iPad or iPhone accessory.
Plus, the reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ideal for close-range connections – great for charging in your car
- Lightweight, portable cable, suitable for carrying as an iPad or iPhone accessory
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Product Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [19 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.3 oz [65 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 0.3m/1ft Black USB to Lightning Coiled Cable for iPhone/iPad/iPod|
Charge your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices with reduced clutter, in your car with this 2ft coiled cable
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Lightning cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
USB port or controller card
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the mobile device, USB controller card, and Lightning cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different mobile device, USB port, and Lightning cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the mobile device, USB port or controller card, and Lightning cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted in the USB and Lightning ports.
If you are using a USB charging adapter, verify that the USB output can power other USB devices.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.