Fiber Optic Cable - Multimode Duplex 62.5/125 - LSZH - LC/SC - 1 m
Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable
Product ID: FIBLCSC1
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket
- Immune to electrical interference
The FIBLCSC1 1-meter (3.2ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one SC (male) connector, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
This LC-SC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
To ensure optimum performance, our multimode fiber duplex cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty, our LC-SC Multimode Fiber Patch cable is guaranteed to provide long-lasting dependability, and top quality performance.
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication/Data communication
- Used by long distance networks with mission critical data
The StarTech.com Advantage
- LSZH-rated cable, suitable for installations under restrictive building codes
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Australia
|Fire Rating||LSZH Rated (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Cable Rating||1Gbps / 10Gbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - Fiber Optic LC Duplex Male|
|Connector B||1 - Fiber Optic SC Duplex Male|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Weight||0.9 oz [26 g]|
|Package Height||1 in [26 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [220 mm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [200 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.2 oz [35 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable LC - SC|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Different optical cables are needed for different applications. Before you select a cable to interconnect fiber devices, make sure that the following things match:
Mode: Single Mode or Multi Mode.
Wavelength: For example, 850 nm, 1310 nm, or 1550 nm.
Note: The above properties cannot be converted or changed by a cable.
When you select a cable, make sure that the cable ends (for example, LC, SC, ST, or MT) match the fiber media devices.
Simplex and duplex ends are available for most connector types. Simplex cables have the connectors separate, where duplex cables have the transmit (TX) and receive (RX) connectors joined together. StarTech.com fiber media devices are compatible with simplex and duplex connectors.
It does not matter which diameter or OM classification the cable uses, as long as it meets the mode requirement.
Fiber media converters can be used to convert a standard Ethernet connection to a standard fiber connection, or can be used to extend a copper Ethernet network. When you use fiber media converters to extend a copper Ethernet network, make sure that the same fiber standards are being used on either end of the fiber network.
UPC and APC are fiber cable connector types. UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connectors have a fiber connector end face that has been polished to be dome-shaped. This results in light that can be reflected straight back to the source.
APC (Angled Physical Contact) connectors have a fiber connector end face that has been polished at an eight degree angle. This results in a reduced amount of light that is reflected between the two connected fibers.
StarTech.com fiber cables use UPC connectors.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.