50 Pack 9 inch Stainless Steel Cable Tie - Metal Zip Ties - Nylon Coated Metal Detectable Cable Ties - Strong Ties for Computer Cable/Wire Management - Self Locking - Bulk - TAA
50 Pack | 9 in. (225 mm) | 316SS Stainless Steel | Nylon 11 Coated
Product ID: CBMMCT
- 50 PACK DURABLE METAL ZIP TIES: Stainless steel cable ties made of 316SS are 9in (225 mm) long & 0.7in (12mm) wide, providing a strong solution to secure cable bundles up to 2.28in (58mm) in diameter
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Nylon 11 coated stainless steel ties are non-abrasive and weather, corrosion and impact resistant; Suitable for indoor and outdoor cable management applications including marine
- STRONG & VERSATILE: Secure and route power & coax cable, RJ11 telephone wire, audio, video, RJ45 CAT5/CAT6 network & USB cables with these metal ties; Metal detectable for use with fiber optic cables
These stainless steel metal cable ties provide a strong solution to conveniently bundle and secure multiple cables, and to route and organize them. 50 cable ties are included, ensuring you'll have plenty on hand.
Keep Cables Organized with Durable Metal Ties
These stainless steel cable ties are 9 in. (225 mm) in length securing cable bundles up to 2.28in (58mm) in diameter and up to 110 lbs. (50 kg) -- perfect for organizing network cables, power cables or other cables and wires.
Industrial Strength for Indoor or Outdoor Use
Made of 316SS and Nylon 11 coated, these stainless steel ties are non-abrasive and weather, corrosion and impact resistant, making them suitable for any indoor or outdoor cable management solution, including marine applications. They're also metal detectable for use with fiber optic cables.
Easy to Install By Hand, or Using the StarTech.com Metal Cable Tie Tool
These stainless steel ties can easily be installed by hand. However, to reduce time and repetitive strain on your hands when installing many cable ties, StarTech.com also offers a Metal Cable Tie Tool (CBMMCTTOOL), that works with our cable ties as well as other metal cable ties (sold separately).
These cable wraps are TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
|Material||316SS Stainless Steel|
|Weight of Product||8.200|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||420.000|
Metal Cable Tie Tool - Metal Zip Tie Tightener Tool - Stainless Steel Cable Tie Installation Gun - Tensioning & Cutting Zip Ties Tool - Tensioner & Cutter for Metal Tie Wrap
Tensioning & Cutting Tool | For Metal Zip Ties | Installs 316SS Stainless Steel Cable Ties
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.