1m Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Product ID: UUSBHAUB1M
- Supports high speed USB data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- High quality USB 'A' and USB 'Micro-B’connectors
- Durable PVC construction
The UUSBHAUB1M 1-meter USB-A to Micro USB cable features one USB ‘A’ male connector, and one ‘Micro-B’ male connector, providing a high quality connection between USB 2.0 mobile devices that use a Micro USB connector (such as BlackBerry® or Android-based smart phones, digital cameras, PDAs, Tablet PC devices and GPS systems) and a USB-capable computer for everyday tasks such as data synchronization and file transfers.
This high quality cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections between Micro USB and USB devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Transfer data, connect to various USB devices, and provide power while charging your Micro USB device
- Durable construction ensures maximum cable lifespan
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Weight of Product||1.1 oz [30 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.